I don’t know about you, but my kids are at a stage where they constantly fight, don’t listen, and everything is drama drama drama. I have to keep my four and six year old separated as much as possible so nobody ends up with war wounds. Thank God we have two sofas in our living room so each has their own personal space in the morning.
On top of it all, I have been on a no carb, no sugar (NO ALCOHOL) diet for 30 days. 30 DAYS!!! That means no
bottle little glass of red wine after dinner to chill this momma out. But, my 30 days is up and my kids are still going at it and all I can think about is going on a tropical vacation without my kids and sipping fruity cocktails with paper umbrellas. I even have a whole pinterest board dedicated to cocktails. Here is a list of my 10 faves!
2. Beer Margaritas (Half Margarita, Half beer)
3. PeachMoon (Bluemoon, Peach Schnapps, and OJ)
4. Wine Smoothie (White wine and frozen berries blended)
5. Sneaky Beach Lemonade (Pink lemonade, fresh strawberries, watermelon vodka, triple sec and malibu rum)
6. Rootbeer Floats with Vanilla Vodka (Half root beer, half vanilla vodka, stir and add a scoop of ice cream)
7. Beachside Peach (Peach Vodka, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, ginger ale and lime)
8. St. Germain and Champagne (Equal parts St. Germain, Champagne and Club Soda)
9. Frenchy (Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice)
10. White Sangria Sparkler (White wine, peaches, raspberries, kiwis, and mint)
What’s your favorite summertime drink?