Moms, are you looking for a little excitement in your life? A little mystery?
Jacksonville Moms Blog is thrilled to announce our next Moms’ Night Out, but for this one we’re are being a little secretive, which will make things more fun!
Dishcrawl is an online community that’s re-imaged the way people think about food, drinks, and the city they live in. They host local, progressive dinners, exclusive chef encounters, and other fun foodie events in over 250 cities in the US, Canada and soon the UK!
Take their culinary knowledge and the brilliant minds of your local Jacksonville Moms Blog and you have an amazing event! But, we thought why not make it even more amazing and go even bigger?
Jacksonville Moms Blog and 15 other City Moms Blog sister site cities across the nation will be hosting a Mommy Foodie Fair and enjoying the evening with you! Hundreds (maybe even thousands!) of moms will be sampling amazing food, cocktails, giveaways, swag bags, and community all across the country for a national Moms’ Night Out event and food adventure!
Want to be part of this exciting event?
When: Wednesday, May 7th 2014 from 7pm-9pm
How much do the tickets cost? $30 per person
What does this get you? FOOD! Lots of delicious food! You will be treated to desserts, samples, and hors d’oeuvres from a large selection of local and national restaurants, drink vendors, and more! Not to mention our fave: fabulous giveaways and SWAG!!! Plus, Pink Coffee Photo will be their to capture all the fun
Food experiences at the fair will include:
- Mocktail demonstrations and creations by Amoretti
- Harvest Snapea and Lentil tastings
- Guilt-free snacks from SkinnyPop
- Bites by Beanfields snacks
- Mommy friendly tastings of NewTree products
- Divine Chocolate samplings
Other exciting experiences will include interactive fun with:
- Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery with sunscreen, skincare, and more!
- Fresh Jax with yummy samplings of their healthy and delicious food
- doTERRA Essentails oils with Maria Gilliland, Lisa Adams, and Dessica Mabry
- Rethreaded with gorgeous handmade items
- Liv N Grace with jewelry and necklaces that benefit the McKenzie Noelle Wilson Foundation.
- Nextdoor, the private social network for your neighborhood!
- $500 gift basket from Ponte Vedra Plastic Surgery
- Gift basket from Fresh Jax
- 3 blow out gift certificates from Cortello Salon
- 3 strand bracelet from Liv N’ Grace
- Stella & Dot Getaway Bag with Hang On Companion from JMB!
- Image Skincare gift basket
- Bay & Bee gift basket and 1 month FREE membership
Where to Meet Us: Bistro Aix! We are thrilled that Bistro Aix, a high-energy bistro with a stylish, big-city setting, is hosting our Mommy Foodie Fair! So go get pampered, grab a group of girlfriends, and let us take care of the rest.
Can I wait to buy my tickets until more information is released? Unfortunately no. In order to make the night as exciting as we have planned (and restaurants prepare too little food), we have to close ticket sales at least a week before the event date. And in the case we sell out quickly, we’d hate for you to miss your ticket opportunity!
Vegetarian Options: Vegetarian options are available, however we may not be able to accommodate other dietary restrictions. If you have any particular requests or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Beverage Policy: Happy Hour drink specials will be available for purchase.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are taken only if given 72 hours advance notice. All Jacksonville Moms Blog & Dishcrawl events are held rain or shine.